How-to: make a chamomile tea foot soak
Most of us are aware of the calming properties of chamomile tea when it comes to drinking it, but what about soaking in it? Not only a relaxing beverage, chamomile tea is the best foot soak ingredient for soaking away the troubles of your day and it will leave your feet smelling beautifully fragrant. For super chilled-out feet, try this easy chamomile tea foot bath recipe for yourself:
Chamomile tea foot treatment
What you’ll need:
5 chamomile tea bags
½ a cup of Epsom salts
3 tablespoons of honey
1 jug of boiled water
A large glass bowl
Your bathtub or a large, deep container wide enough to fit your feet
1. Carefully pour the jug of water into the glass bowl. Pop the teabags in and leave to sit for two minutes.
2. Remove tea bags and add Epsom salt and honey. Stir well.
3. Fill your bathtub up to halfway with warm water.
4. Tip in your chamomile tea foot bath mixture and swirl around in the water.
5. Ease your feet into the water and leave to soak for twenty minutes for beautifully soft, relaxed feet.
Chamomile is the best foot soak for tired, stressed feet and with the additional healing properties of honey added to this DIY foot soak, it’s an ideal foot treatment for sore, dry feet too.
Or try Synthesis 345 Sweet Chamomile Bath Salts.