Its my birthday today!!!!
What are some exciting things you always do on your birthday?
what offers do you always get for your birthday?
Happy Birthday for yesterday, Deeknight! Cake posted on the regular birthday thread, which most of the regulars follow. beautyheaven.com.au/forums/anything-but-beauty/having-a-birthday-this-week-post-it-here-and-well-send-a-cheer?page=391#comment-4498118
I think there are a few threads on birthday deals. Off the top of my head, I get these every year.
• I sew, so I get a $10 e-voucher to spend on my birthday at Spotlight. Lincraft also offer this. Use within 30 days.
• I'm a big coffee drinker, so I've got rewards cards for several café chains & independent coffee shops. I get a free coffee at Gloria Jeans, a free muffin from Muffin Break. Valid for birthday month.
• Free small meals from Sumo Salad, Oporto & Subway. You've usually got a month to redeem these.
• $5 e-vouchers for the Co-op Book Shop, Amcal Chemist, Priceline.
• $10 e-voucher with Myer One & kikki.K stationery shop.
• $25 e-voucher for Sheridan.
Various local independent shops offer discounts such as cash off with a minimum spend or a percentage off your purchase. Sometimes you have to sign up to a rewards scheme or subscribe to their email list.
It was my daughters birthday yesterday too!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had/have an awesome day!!!
Happy birthday for yesterday, Deeknight, I hope it was a lovely day for you xx
Happy birthday to all the Aquarians
I received a single sachet of Summer’s Eve Daily Freshness Intimate Cleansing Wipe with my Rewards Room 2020 delivery.
Q 10 Power Anti- Age Multi Action Pampering Oil for 60+ Skin is in my opinion is a wonderful product. Made in Germany this oil contains natural Q10 and 100% pure organic argan oil..
Like all Nivea products this one Nivea CoQ10 Power Day Cream for Mature Skin is a real winner in my book!
Because I suffer from rosacea my face constantly looks red even when not flared up so I was wondering…
Are you currently trialling the Colourless Max Effect product as part of the trial team?
This is now…
Do you feel stickiness when you use body lotions that promise to provide you no-sticky moisture? Well…
Hi everyone , I colour my hair at home , I have long , dark brown hair and plenty of grey. I currently…
Happy Monday! I hope everybody is well :)
It's now that time again.. our first discovery…
Are you currently trialling the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturiser (Hydrating Coconut Oil) or Jergens Natural…