Skindinavia setting spray, original
Nivea soy complex day cream
Nivea soy complex night cream
Hirodoid cream which I use for dark circles
Jordana best lash extreme
Nivea Q10 eye cream - nice enough
Australis paparazzi perfect foundation - tossed, horribly greasy, shiny and thick
Sally Hansen fast and gentle nail polish remover - average
Maybelline falsies waterproof - so hard to remove and def not waterproof, love it though
Sunsilk ketatinology glossy mask - nourishing enough for my bleach blonde hair
I am looking to find eye cream. Thanks for sharing !!!!! I will try Nivea Q10 eye cream.
I take forever to use up products because I just have too many of the same thing being used in rotations! Haha but for the month of May, I finished:
Seven Wonders Moroccan Treatment Spray - wonderful, wonderful oil for your hair! Relatively affordable and my hair soaks it in, I have repurchased this time with the Volumising Spray (duo was $40)
Simple Eye Makeup Remover - good stuff, very gentle and removed even my Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner. Might go out and try other brands.
Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser - very affordable, smells nice and cleanses well. Have grabbed the cream cleanser as we're in the cooler, drier months now.
Sukin Rosehip Oil - always a winner in my books. Inexpensive and effective - super soft skin in the morning. I want to try Kosmea's Rosehip Oil, I've heard nothing but rave reviews on this slightly more pricey oil...
Dove Triple Moisturising Body Wash - I was so glad to get rid of the huge 1L bottle! It smells marvellous but didn't really add any moisture (what body wash does?). Never ever buying 1L body wash again, you get so sick of it - I had it since mid-last year. Will explore other delicious body washes.
Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD eyeshadow quad in Snap Attack - lovely neutral 'palette', shadows were soft, smooth and quite pigmented. Loved it, I want to try some of their matte stuff :)
Pascal's Pink & White Marshmallows. I had a sore throat and these did the trick, soothing and so delicious! Repurchasing for life.
Oooh that was fun. I can just come back to this thread and see the products I'll need to review on bh, thanks for starting this thread lovejane, esp. since I'm not interested in committing to a blog, it's nice to post this here.
June Empties beauties? :)
Just my makeup removing products were used up this month unfortunately!
What a great thread, can't believe I hadn't noticed it before! =)
My June empties:
- MAC Blot Powder (Light) - can't live without this powder, it is so good at controlling any shine. Will be devastated if this ever gets discontinued.
- Nude by Nature Mineral Cover (Light) - have been using this for a while and I just like that it doesn't cause any problems for my skin.
- MooGoo Shampoo - have been using this for a while and I love it!
- MooGoo Oatmeal & Honey Soap - another staple, which is easily my all-time favourite soap.
- Bioderma Crealine H20 500ml - the only product I use to remove eye make up, it is so gentle and so damn good!
- Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser - I use this to remove make up before bed - no more face wipes for me! It is gentle yet performs great, will continue to repurchase.
I can't remember everything I used up last month, but I have recently finished:
1. Swisspers Naturals Facial Cleansing Wipes (just a 5 pack) - these were good but I prefer the Yes to Cucumbers wipes
2. Clinique Repairwear Lift SPF 15 Firming Day Cream (15 ml). I think I got this in a GWP at some stage, but I have had it sitting around for a while. It was a nice cream, but nothing special. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase a full size.
3. LUSH Snow Fairy shower gel 250g. I have had that since Christmas! I went crazy last year and bought a few bottles of it so I could use my favourite shower gel from time to time throughout the year.
4. Crabtree and Evelyn Rose Water hand cream (25g). This was nice, I liked the scent. I am making my way through a set of the Crabtree and Evelyn hand creams I received as a gift.
Resurrecting to show off an epic empties stash. This is everything I have finished since the start of the year. Working hard to use up some of the old stuff hanging around.
First pic, samples and smaller items.
Secondly, bigger items.
My March empties. I've done a blog post....
Only a total beauty addict could possibly understand why we enjoy looking at photos of other people's rubbish lol!
so funny and true!
Well done ladies.
I was inspired to do a sort and stocktake but didn't really take note of what I tossed. Was excited to find Chanel and Mac lipsticks and a gorgeous gloss pallet that I had forgotten I own plus assorted Avon eyeshadows and liners that I had bought on sale and never used. Rediscovered my favourite Mac shadows in Taupe, Haux, Orb and Cream. A very satisfying process.
Hehe..... I have to agree! It's like a little peek into some of our beauties lives, products that we use and like.
I was just thinking I wished I put all my empties aside so I could take a pic, but I barely have room to store my products let alone my empties :)
I have only recently started to document my empties as seeing others do it has motivated me to get through and use up things I have otherwise forgotten about, oops! I'm sure many can relate. :)
March Empties Part 1
March Empties Part 2
And why it's a thrill to show it off. More stuff used means more room for better stuff!
Resurrecting this post as I've got a fair bit collected over the past 3 months!
1. Klorane dry shampoo
2. Aesop animal shampoo
3. Lea journo hydro Riche hydrating shampoo
4. Lynx anarchy for her deodorant (I hated this so much!!
5. Sukin foaming facial cleanser
6. Palmer's Shea butter paraben free body wash
7. Living proof restore shampoo
8. Lea journo hydro riche conditioner
9. Pantene nature fusion original fresh dry shampoo
10. Cetaphil suntivity SPF 30 sunscreen
11. Antipodes vanilla pod hydrating day cream mini
12. Sukin sensitive cleansing gel
13. Sunsilk expert perfect straight yoko conditioner
14. nude by nature nude oil 60 ml
15. Sukin sensitive cleansing lotion
16. OPI nail polish (some red colour.. Mini so no name on bottle)
17. REN rosa centifolia 3 in 1 cleansing water
18. Garnier mineral ultra dry 48 hr anti perspirant deodorant
19. Manicure nail polish remover 60 ml
20. Garnish mineral invismax 48hr anti perspirant
21. REN rosa centifolia cleansing gel sample
22. La Roche posay effaclar duo
23. Vera wang pink princess perfume 10 ml rollerball
24. Vera wang princess perfume 10 ml rollerball
25. Antipodes rejoice light facial day cream 60 ml
26. Women rexona sexy anti perspirant deodorant
27. Living proof restore conditioner
28. Mecca cosmetics to save face SPF 30 facial sunscreen
29. San Francisco soap company lavender hand cream
30. Marc Jacobs daisy perfume little bottle
Yay all finished! Determined to use up a lot of my perfumes this year and make a dent in my make up stash. If anyone wants a review of any of the products please let me know. :)
Oooh how was the Aesop Animal Shampoo? Did you use it on a long or short haired breed?
Garnier Micellar Water (how did I live without without this product before?)
Lush's Cosmetic Warrior face mask
Lush's Rub Rub Rub
Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation (my holy grail â¤ï¸ Definitely recommend!)
A mango hand cream from the Body Shop and a strawberry one too.
Burt's Bees lip balm in pomegranate.
Alrighty, here's my empties for February/March, with photo attached...apologies for the tl;dr post, just want to sum up my thoughts:
helpful summary! Great visuals. I usually can't wait to trash them in the recycling bin rather than accumulate them.
Me too, but kept just for this newly discovered forum one I just emptied. Thanks Preciousia for letting me know of this thread lol
Thanks Seashells, this is a great list. I've tried (and really liked) some Moogoo, but not the body lotion you're recommending. Will put that on my future purchase list
Re face wipes - I really love Wotnot, but have a new, natural one I'm really loving - I won 18 months worth of face wipes from Essenzza recently, and after being well into my first packet, I can give them a big thumbs up. They are natural, non-drying on the skin, and do a great job at removing makeup, including my mascaras.
Great list there seashells. I do like the sound of the Cuba candle. I haven't tried that one yet. I'll have a sniff next time I visit the candle shop.
Thanks for resurrecting this thread - I had no idea it existed! Love reading peoples empties on blogs etc.
I don't have a blog but always wish I did whenever I throw out an empty (how satisfying is it to finally finish something - or is that just me???) I might start posting here each month to satisfy that urge :p
My recent empties:
- SkinB5 acne-control foam cleanser - got it from Beautorium. Nothing special, won't repurchase.
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara - Not bad, might re-purchase when on special
- Home brand cotton makeup removal pads - love them, got multiple backups :)
- David Jones body butter - got it from a DJ sampler tote, smells nice, works well, might repurchase when on special
I agree mayday, such a great feeling to finish something. I have had more skincare empties in general, beauty empties for me are always mascaras. I'll definitely aim to finish at least one lipstick or one foundation this year :)
Same with me, it's always so satisfying to finally finish something. Especially big things in the shower that take months, or to hit the pan on a blusher!
I'll start by saying that I have a nose full of blackheads and so there is plenty of area for these strips to work on.
I was so lucky to be on the trial team for this cream! I have sensitive dry skin and sometimes I get a bit of a rash and SO itchy!!
Avene is a great brand for sensitive skin and the Xeracalm AB Lipid Balm did not disappoint!
Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), fildena…
Tadalista 60mg pills are one of the most reliable medications available today, to help men fight their…
A great number of men face such problems as erectile dysfunction (here and below ED). This disease can…
Hi Beauties, this is a site well worth checking out, not beauty related, but potential to recover unclaimed…
I noticed that BH does not have Caudalie and I am wondering what your thoughts and experiences…
Tadalista Tablet Is Made For To Overcome Effects Of ED in Men. This Medication Work Effectively By Improving…