How-to: half moon nail art
YOUR SHOPPING LIST
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polishes in Café Au Lait and Bittersweet.
- Round stickers from your local stationery shop.
So, are you ready to see the final look?
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR THIS LOOK:
- Make sure your base polish colour is lighter than the second colour. This is because the second colour needs to be dark enough to effectively cover the whole nail, without any of the bottom colour poking through.
- The round stickers we used look like small, translucent pineapple slices. You can pick them up from Officeworks or any stationery shop for just a few dollars. Alternatively you can use any round sticker (they don’t have to have a hole in them.)
- If you’re worried about the round stickers being too sticky and taking off some of your base nail colour when you remove them, simply stick it to the palm of your hand first, removing and re-sticking it several times to minimise the stickiness.
- The best bit about Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polishes is that they work to protect and strengthen your nails while simultaneously preventing chipping.
- Try any combination of colour you want, the sky is the limit! Check out some of the awesome combinations we came up with below…
Which colours would you choose for this nail look?
|The skin-refining tool reviewers adored...||The best hairstyles for your hair type revealed||Top foods to eat for clearer, youthful skin||Four things polished girls never ever do...|