How-to: tint your lashes at home
Tinting your own lashes can be really scary. I know – in the video above, I’m doing it for the first time! But having now done it, I couldn’t recommend it more, especially for summer. Since I’ve tinted my lashes I haven’t had to wear nearly as much mascara and I feel more confident going make-up free. It’s definitely going to become a regular part of my beauty routine. Watch the video to see just how simple it is, or check out the step-by-step below.
1. Remove all eye make-up.
2. Mix up the formula.
3. Apply Vaseline around the eye area.
4. Apply the mixture to the lashes, just like mascara.
5. Leave on the lashes for ten minutes.
6. Using a cotton pad, remove the mixture by pinching the lashes and removing the pad away from the eye.
7. Wipe away the Vaseline along with any residue.
8. Admire the results!
Have you ever tinted your lashes at home? Have you tried the 1000 Hour Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.